Pierre and Leo, MYP 4 students, narrate us their classmates’ trip to London.
This year, the MYP4 all went to London for a trip. Pierre, Leo, Edoardo and Matilde were those who didn’t go. Apart from many other activities proposed to these four students, they were also in charge of writing and collecting news of this trip to England and publish our chronicle on H-International School website, thanks to the descriptions that were sent by the MYP 4 business and economics teacher David Coppard.
- Monday: The students are presented to their tutors and given the materials needed for the rest of the trip.
- Tuesday: The MYP 4 are visit a factory which prints for nationally and internationally based agencies.
- Wednesday: During the morning hours, the group of students are given free time to explore London or just to stay in the hotel room or do what they want. After their free hours, the Myp students also visit a worldwide television company called Sky.
- Thursday: On Thursday morning, the class is talking with a blogger. They are also talking about writing and how it can bring a lot of fame. Towards the end of the day, the students also focused on how the Big data affect our lives constantly and took part in an activity regarding this important matter.
- Friday: This was the class’ last day. During most of it, our peers are spending their time by packing up and checking out of their rooms. They had some free time afterwards. Towards the afternoon, the class made their way to the airport and after a long week and fun week in London, the students were ready to go home.